German Training in a Group (max. 6 participants)
online or offline [A1 to C2]
The German Training in a Group offers the possibility to learn with like-minded people that will give you support and a perfect exchange and application of your knowledge in a protected surrounding. The group size is limited to a maximum of 6 participants to ensure best results for every participant.
For Expats who learn German it’s perfect to join other Expats that find themselves in similar situations, so that we can grasp individual topics that will be of interest for the whole group.
Here are some possible topics for German Group Training:
Basic conversations – helpful phrases and background knowledge on behavior 😉
- in a restaurant
- at the doctors
- helpful phrases at the groceries & shopping
- at the reception in a hotel
- in business situations
- at the bank
- at the post office
- at Business Meetings
- regarding usual contracts (e.g. electricity, mobile phone plans etc.)
- regarding daily habits and how to get control of them
- to talk about your experiences and feelings living abroad
- positive mindset and its effects on daily life
- in the hospital
- German Lifestyle and history
- regarding the latest news
- about the (worldwide) economy and the consequences
- to participate and to hold your opinion in discussions
- in respect of history and science
- about further contracts (e.g. retirement provision)
- regarding the Educational system in Germany
And if you have any further topics, just let me know and I’ll provide everything you need.
This training is hold live in a group (online or offline). You can choose whether you want to make the class online or in Hamburg, Germany. You will get material just fulfilling your particular needs (e.g. grammar, special subjects, vocabulary etc.).